The Sacred Heart Convent School is a private, Catholic college preparatory school in Khlong Toei District, Bangkok, Thailand.The school was established on 28 February 1934 and was officially approved on 10 January 1937. The school was initially opened for Grades 1 to Grade 4. The school was primarily an all-girls school. Sacred Heart Covent School is the private school that located in the center of downtown Bangkok.In 1975, the school provided education for kindergarten students by using a 2-storey wooden building as a classroom.In 2002, The English Program was introduced.HistorySr.Seraphine de Marie Lutenbraker is sister of Saint-Paul de Chartres, She was come from Alsace, France to Saigon, Vietnam. Then she went to Siam as a rector of Saint Louis's Hospital, Bangkok and She was appointed to as a rector of sisters of St.Francis-Xavier Catholic Church, Samsen in 1903. In 1924, René-Marie-Joseph Perros (Apostolic Vicars of Bangkok) was raising sisters of St.Francis-Xavier Catholic Church,Samsen to as Sisters of Sacred Heart of Jesus of Bangkok and He was appiointing Sr.Seraphine de Marie Lutenbraker to as a rector. In 1934,Sr.Seraphine de Marie Lutenbraker was open the first school of Sisters of Sacred Heart of Jesus of Bangkok name is "Couvent de Sacré Coeur" In the past This School used a Thai and French name and used Thai and French Language in School but now was change all of French into English.