Happiest Minds was founded in April 2011 by Ashok Soota and a team of industry experts, with the mission to create Happiest People and Happiest Customers.
Happiest Minds is a next gen IT solutions & services company, enabling organizations to capture the business benefits of disruptive technologies of cloud computing, social media, mobility solutions, business intelligence, analytics and unified communications. Happiest Minds offers high degree of skills, IPs and domain expertise across a set of focused areas that include IT Services, Product Engineering Services, Infrastructure Management, Security, Testing and Consulting. Happiest Minds focus industries include Retail, CPG, Technology, Banking, Financial & Insurance Services, Travel, Hospitality& Transportation, Manufacturing and Media & Entertainment. Solution focus areas are Multi-channel Commerce, Customer Experience Management and Social Media Analytics.
Headquartered in Bangalore, India, Happiest Minds has operations in the US, UK and Singapore.
The acronym SMILES describes our ethos, and stands for our core values:
• Sharing: Create a culture of teamwork and sharing knowledge and wealth
• Mindful: Attentive, caring, heedful. Mindful of our responsibilities
• Integrity: Respect our commitments internally and externally, not just in letter, but in spirit. We are creating an organization that stands not just for fiscal integrity, but social and professional integrity
• Learning: A culture that rewards self development and innovation
• Excellence: High aspirations for global excellence backed by a strong action orientation
• Social Responsibility: Good corporate citizen with a special emphasis on environmental responsibility and driving inclusivity in the workplace