G.H.G. Khalsa Public School , a paragon in the sphere of modern education, was established by Late Dr. Mahatma Singh Ji on 13th April, 1956. Our School is a futuristic School with a vision much more beyond bricks and mortar. This school was named after the sixth Sikh Guru, Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji. Since its inception, the school has been progressing under the guidance of highly committed and enlightened management, along with a team of more than 50 competent, qualified, farsighted and ignited teachers well attuned in shaping up young children into finely chiseled illustrious personalities of tomorrow. To transform our vision into reality, we have a talented dynamic Principal Mrs. Gursharan Kaur. Students are nurtured with high quality education with modern techniques while enjoying the rural area benefit.