Rules of Engagement
Thank you for visiting our Facebook page. We are delighted to hear your opinion and encourage you to leave comments, pictures, videos, and links on our wall. However, in order to keep our page inviting for everyone, we will review comments and reserve the right to remove any content at our discretion without having to provide a reason. For example, we will remove any content that is considered offensive or irrelevant to this page. These are some of the guidelines that we have created for commenting on our wall. Please be polite and considerate of other users. The purpose of our Facebook page is to connect fans of Discovery Channel in India and provide a place for interaction with Discovery Channel. We appreciate discussions relevant to our programming, as well as comments about news or Discovery Channel initiatives.
By using or accessing this page, you agree to comply with Facebook and Discovery’s terms and conditions, including the right to use and distribute content (including comments) on our web sites, programming services, products and/or Discovery’s services or its partners. Discovery will not review all user generated comments or content posted to the Discovery Channel Facebook page. Discovery is not responsible for statements or opinions expressed by others or any third party sites. Likewise, these statements or opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Discovery or its advertisers. We expect users not to publish any content that falls into one of the following categories.
• Content that is considered to be abusive, threatening, attacking, stalking, or might violate the rights of others (such as privacy rights).
• Content that is defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar, depicting violence, or illegal acts.
• Content by means of which express hatred towards others (including references to religion, race/ethnicity, gender, nationality, or political beliefs.)
• Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws when the user does not have the appropriate rights.
• Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software that may alter or damage the operation of another's computer.
• Commercial offers or solicitation, unsolicited bulk email (spam), or requests for donations.
Note: If a portion of a post is inappropriate, the entire post will be deleted.
The purpose of this guide is to help provide a quality environment for our fans and build a better community.